Monday, April 11, 2011

Photographer in Castle Rock, Co

Happy Monday!  And it is truly happy because... the wind is not blowing!!!  I can not tell you how happy that makes me! Especially since I have a family shoot this evening, wind with one person is okay, but 4?!?  No way!

 See... it was super windy during Madeline's 9 month shoot but it really didn't bother us all that much.  Look at those little piggies!!!  I just love 'em!  I am a firm believer in bare piggies!


 So many precious faces... 


 Isn't it a shame that arms like that are only cute when you are a baby...  She was crackin' me up,
she was loving' the dirt even took a few bites!  Babies are too much fun!
Oh man... I just got a text from my girlfriend their puppy (just a few months old) "Yoda" was hit by a car and didn't make it.  Please be praying for their girls they have had so much heartache over the last several years, I am sure they are struggling with "why?" and desperate for a break.  It comforts me to know that even a man like John the Baptist was confused and wondered what God was up to or not up to sometimes, like when he was in prison and he sent his disciples to see Jesus.  "Are you the one who was to come, or should we expect someone else?"  At one time he was so sure, he even saw a dove descend out of heaven but now he was thinking maybe he was wrong.  I love that Jesus doesn't get frustrated with John, He offers reassurance and tells Him that those who remain faithful in spite of what He does or doesn't do will be blessed.  We certainly do not understand the mysteries of God,  I am praying for all the heavy hearts today.  May you feel the loving arms of Christ hold you tight while you cry.  Blessings Cija

No comments: