Monday, March 18, 2013

Baby Milestone's Photography in Castle Rock, CO



Well, it has happened again....
I'm in LOVE!!!!
 Say "Hello" to my newest "Milestone Buddy", Matthew.
Isn't he the squishiest pile of cuteness EVER!
I mean look at that sweet little mouth!!
This is his monkey... he will be joining us at all of Matthew's shoots, 
so we can see just how fast he is growing up!!

I was a little bummed last week when my shoot had to reschedule because of the very nasty stomach bug, but that meant there was time in the schedule to squeeze in little Matthew! 
What a fabulous way to spend my morning!! (Don't cha just love his hat!)
 Did I mention that Matthew is 3 months old!!?  So grown up!
So many possible captions for the picture below...  

 Well, it's true I have a fabulous time with Matthew! and I cant' wait to see him in 3 more months when he is ready to show off his sitting up skills!!!
Until then.... Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

3 comments:

Ann said...

What a precious baby! I love the picture with his expression on his face. My caption would be "you want a piece of me??!!" so cute! I love how you capture personality!!

Anonymous said...

I love these!! They look amazing and I can't wait to see all of them. Jill

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.