Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Children's Photographer in Lonetree, CO



Ah... Spring Break!  Yesterday the girls and I played lazy and it was fabulous!!!  We should play lazy a bit more often.  Today, we got up bright and early to meet up with these little lovelies!
Lucy and Presley (of course, I called her Ainsley and then Paisley and then final Presley... Oiy!!)
I have been photographing Lucy since she was 6 months old!!  Ah... isn't she a cutie!!
And then came along her little sister... Presley!!!
So precious!!!!!  Here she is just a couple of days old and now she's 1!!
Sisters are so much fun to photograph!!!  

Love those faces!!
 I just loved how Lucy walked over, sat down, crossed her little legs and started taking in the water fountain.  So sweet!

 Presley is generally very serious, but we still managed to get some little smiles!!
Although... I adore the more serious looks!
It was quite chilly for this shoot but all in all these two girlie girls did a fabulous job!
Way to go girls!!!
 Well, I should think about dinner... Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: