Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Milestone Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, CO


 And another baby goes and turns 1 on me!
This little beauty is Emma and yep she is already 1!!!!
We started out our shoot in this wonderful outdoor location... but Emma was loving it as much as I was.  Mom tired snacks, her favorite book and even finger puppets!  But Emma was not feeling it!
 While I was feeling confident that we had got some great shots in between the tears, this was her one year old shoot!!  We are talking major importance her!
So I sent a quick text to a friend of my that just happens to own a colorful little yogurt shop... to early to be open I was hoping something would work out!  And wouldn't you know it!!  Her daughter, Jessie was at the shop and they were sweet enough to let us stop by and finish out our shoot!
 I was so glad we did, while I truly love this precious sweet images of Emma...
This great big smile is off the charts!!!
 Happy Birthday, Emma!!!  I hope to see you and your sister Natalie again real soon!!!
 Again, a big thank you to the owners and operators of Froyo Spot in Parker, CO for let us crash the join and finish out our shoot!!
Froyo Spot
16524 Keystone Blvd #D
Parker, CO 80134
www.froyospot.com
Okay, I am off!!  Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So stinkin' cute, thanks Cija!