Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Maternity Photography in Castle Rock, CO

I just love when my favorite kiddos have baby brothers and sisters!!! and Keeley is looking to become a 
BIG SISTER! (in July.... stay tuned!)
So... last night we got together for some belly shots!  Which was super fun because I didn't meet up with Keeley until after she was born...  
Wasn't she a sweet little pea!?
 Now there is no telling if there is a girl or a boy in there, but I am thinkin'
it's a girl.  Just looks like a girl bump to me.
 On the night of our shoot, Keeley was lobbying for a boy, but apparently that was a first.
When it comes to names... she hasn't settled on anything yet, I offered up
Beauregard and Herkamer, she didn't seem impressed.
Oh Molly... you look so beautiful.

 LOVE these!!!
Don't know if you can tell but Keeley was lifting up Molly's shirt in hopes of stealing
a peek at her new sibling.


 Well... Nick and Molly, I am SO EXCITED to have another wonderful Nick and Molly baby to photograph!!!  I will be praying for a safe and healthy delivery!  And looking forward to JULY!
 Oh Keeley... you make my heart melt!!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Love the pictures! You're the best... Molly