Thursday, November 6, 2014

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Okay, one more peek before I call it a night.  
I know, Katie I said Monday, but sometimes Thursday is Monday in my world!
This one of my very favorite family… The Jameson's.
I have been taking photos of these fabulous folks since Kylie was a newborn.
These brave folks decided to try their hand at some family photos with all these little people!
I applaud the brave ones that get out there and go for it.
And I love families like this one, that simply chose to embrace whatever happened.
It was not all smiles and was certainly not with out tears but I love these photos so much!
Just life… with 3 little ones.
Precious.
 There came a point in the shoot where Keean was only happy on dad's shoulders and so that is where he remained for the duration. 
 I am pretty excited that I FINALLY got the twins figured out.  See I think that Keean looks like a McKay, and McKay looks like a Keean, so… I just take a quick 1/2 to switch it up in my head before I say it!  Brilliant!

 Check out Kylie's little feet in the photo below… I mean seriously! 
 love Love LOVE!!!! this photo of Kylie.

 Mom and Dad's hiccups are very funny!!!
 Yep, he is still on his dad's shoulders!  Dad is just kneeling on the ground!
 Beautiful!!!
Love you guys!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: