Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Last week's bitter cold weather meant a week off for Cija, I'm not going to lie, it was a welcomed rest during a very busy fall, pre-Christmas card season.
But yesterday, it was back to work and what a fun way to get back at it.
Snow on the ground, and this fabulous family!!
 This is McKenna. (Favorite Movie character, McKenna in "Somewhere in Time")
 This is Briar.  (Favorite Disney Movie, Sleeping Beauty!!)
And this very handsome fella is Grant.  (First major crush??? GRANT!)
 Justin was a little worried this couch wasn't up for a family of 5.  My having Sabrina give it a test run, did not ease his concerns. 
 Ah…such sweet kiddos!
 Pretty excited about having some snow on the ground!  Love Love Love!


This picture of Grant… just look at that face!!
I am in love.
 This lovely lady is Laura,  McKenna, Briar and Grant's Au Pair. 
I loved how she would sing to the kids to help get their attention. So Sweet.

 Just about this time, the wind kicked up… Big Time!
and it was FREEZING!!
 I was very glad that we were minutes from being finished with the shoot!
I forgot just how cold I can get after laying in the snow, Starbucks never tasted soooo good!!
Until tomorrow!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: