Sunday, November 2, 2014

Family Photography in Castle Rock, CO

 Okay, one more sneak peek tonight.  It is going to be a very busy week so I need to make sure I am all caught up and ready to go!
 Although this day light savings change is making me feel a bit tired tonight!!
 So this is Cole, Angie, Charlie and Chase and believe it or not this is the very first family photo shoot!!
I would say they might be a bit overdue, but I am so glad they finally did it!

 Rod came along to help me with light blocking and lens changing which always is super fun for me!



 This photo of Angie and Charlie is my absolute favorite!  I love it so much, I want to frame it and put it  up in my own house!!!  I just LOVE it!!
 It was an absolutely beautiful night with a fabulous family!!
 On our way home, we ran across these little fellas!!
 SOOOO Awesome!
 I just wuv Tanonka!!
 Ah… look at him, he soooo nice!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: