Saturday, May 23, 2015

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Despite all the rain… I got all of of this week's shoot in!
Thank you, Jesus!
This one was especially important, because Grandma and Grandpa were visiting from out of state for Ben's High School graduation, so reschedules were not an option.
And it all started with Jack and Sue...
In the photo below, we were recreating one for a few years back… 
it seems that Ben has had a bit of a growth spurt!

This is Scott, Pam, Tyler and Tasha (Yep, you have seen them before, too!)
All the Grandkids!  
Ummm… Scott???  (I LOVE this photo!)

 Jon and Gwen with their kids, Kaitlyn and Ben (who just graduated from Arapahoe High School!!)
I really love this photo of Jack and Sue… so sweet.
 Okay… I am going to be quiet now and just let ya have a look at the photos.






 Well, I have 4 little ladies hopping up and down asking for a ride to the mall, so I am off.
Until next time!
www.cija@3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com











No comments: