Friday, May 22, 2015

Newborn Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

All this rain is wreaking havoc on my picture taking! But on Wednesday, I was able to take some photos of this sweet little one, tucked inside, all nice and dry.
This precious one is,  Miss Ellery and she is 8 days old!
So bright eyed and bushy tailed!
And these are her peeps… Mommy and Daddy! 
They are just some of her biggest fans.
 She was just so happy and content and a pure joy to work with. 
It's always so fun when babies are awake and happy to take photos! and then, as if on cue… fall fast asleep for the rest of their shoot!
I am loving all those fingers and toes in the shot below!
 Pretty Little Princess, isn't that crown adorable! This photo totally makes we think of
 "The Princess and the Pea".
 I am really a fan of this colorful quilt and the sweet bow… she looks like a little angel all snuggled up, warm and toasty. 
 Ah… I can still remember being a first time mom, just looking at my sweet little baby, there is nothing like it. 
Sock Monkey was a gift from Gigi… everyone needs a Sock Monkey!
(I have one… do you?!?)
 Ah… a girl and her daddy.  
That's the best. 
 So cute… Congratulations!!  
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com





No comments: