Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

Hey There!  Happy Hump Day!
Just poppin' in with a sneak peek from my shoot on Monday afternoon with Karly.
So this shoot was a little different the most, because the forecast was looking pretty certain for rain but Karly wanted to press on and do the shoot rain or shine!
 So I called Rod and asked him to meet me at the Krispie Kreme after work so he could go with me and be my official umbrella holder. 
 Karla enlisted the help of her mom and boyfriend as well!  
An hour and a half, and 4 umbrella's later Karly's senior pictures were finished.
 This wasn't my first shoot in the rain but it was probably one of the funnest!
 Karly is a 2016 senior at Thunder Ridge High School and she plans to attend college next fall where she will study to be a medical examiner.
I was intrigued.  First time I have heard that one!
 The rain sure does make everything beautiful doesn't it?
 Except when you are camping, than rain is not so beautiful.  I only mention this because we are going camping this weekend.
 Okay, pick yourself up!  I know!! The Cooksey's are going camping… I can't even imagine.
As of right now, only 1 of us actually has a sleeping bag. 
 On the plus side we are going with camping pros, so we are hopeful that it will not be a complete disaster.  But we can be sure, at the very least that it should be pretty comical. 
Until next time!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: