Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Man, it seems like I haven't been here in a really long time.  But until yesterday, my shoot so far this year have been of the boudoir variety, which means no peek for you!  
 But yesterday, I was with A. B. and she was awesome as usual!
She is just so stinking precious! 
 I was hopeful when I checked the weather around 1:00 and it showed snow during our shoot time, but no… nothing.  
 I would have it snow at every shoot if I had anything to do with it!
 But at least there was some snow on the ground!  
Look at that jacket!  My guess… Aunt Crystal.
 Skinny jeans, boots and SNOW!!!!  Do you see the flakes starting to fall???
 Oh Colorado! I LOVE you!!!
 YES! YES! YES!!!!

 I think she thought we were plum crazy!  
I love the photo below so much!!!  
 But I love this little girl even more!!
I have decided to offer a Valentine's Mini shoot this year, I haven't done it in a long, long time and figure we were due!  Check out the details below: 
I have a couple of families who needed to do this Saturday, so it that's you email me asap, I can take a few more.  
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: