Thursday, August 4, 2016

Family Photographer in Castle Pines, CO

 Time for a peek at my shoot with Steve, Dana and my friends... Dillon and Blake!
 The wind had us changing locations to this great wind loving location at that very last minute, but I am glad we did because the filtered light through out this session was b-e-u-teaful!
 And bonus, it was right in their own backyard, well not literally but figuratively. 
 LOOK! See what I mean! Such yummy gold sunlight!

 Ah... My friends.  I called them my friends because for the LIFE of ME I could NOT keep their names straight!
 Really... why is this so challenging me for?
 But seriously, what a GREAT family! So much fun to hang out with them and take their first EVER family pictures!!!  Say WHAT?!?  I know! That's what I said. 
Well... better late than never!!  That's for choosing me to document such a special occasion!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: