Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Family Photographer in Elizabeth, CO

Time for a sneak peak of Melissa and her beautiful family.
 I met Melissa this past year, she was one of the girl in my small group at Bible study. 
 So imagine my excitement when she contacted me about photos. 
 We had an absolutely gorgeous morning to work with...
 And one pleasant little lady. 
 This little doll is, Bristol. 
 and she was just the sweetest little girl EVER!
 I am in love with this face. 

 I was a pretty awesome way to kick off the weekend. 
 Rod assisted me with this shoot, and since the girls were gone camping for the weekend
 We decided to make a day of it.  We went out to breakfast, saw movie, took a nap, went out to lunch 
 (the burgers at Stumpy's really are amazing), saw another MOVIE!! I KNOW!!!  and then cooked 
 a delicious dinner together.  It was pretty awesome.
 But I was glad to have the girls back on Sunday, poor things got eaten alive by mosquitos.  
It was not good. 
 But they are on the mend so all is well. 
 Okay, off to get another peak ready and then I have another shoot this evening.  
Tis the season!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishepshotography.com

No comments: