Monday, August 1, 2016

Senior Pictures in Parker, CO

Cynthia is a 2017 senior at Chaparral High School.

I had the BEST time on this shoot, even my hubby said "Looked like you were having fun out there tonight."  And he was absolutely right.

I have been taking photos for Cynthia's family for several years now, but was still shocked when I got the call about senior pictures!

As for after high school, she would like to attend an out of state college (mom, of course, is hoping for in state) where she wants to study the law, in hopes of being a defense attorney someday.

I tried to pitch D.U., they have a great law school but...
they don't have a softball team.  (HA! did you catch that, I tried to "pitch"... oh the wittiness!)

Check out the talent... throwing and catching a softball with out looking!

"Make today ridiculously amazing!" I just loved that!

After her formal pics it was time to hit the softball field for some softball photos.

Yep... she's a pitcher.  Pretty cool!


 Where ever she ends up, I wish her all the best!!  
 www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: