Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Maternity Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

 This is my beautiful niece, Crystal and her husband, Scott. 
What a happy day!!  I never thought I would be taking maternity picture of this sweet girl,
but wishes really do come true!!
 Our shoot was not with out adventure, we had planned to do their shoot at the Highland's Ranch Mansion but there were 7 other photographers there! That's redonkulous!
 So we set out to find this bridge, that a friend had told me about. Success!
Perfection!
Since we had a decent amount of clouds, I suggested Daniel's Gate (my husband would not be happy but it was for Crystal!!!!) NOTE: I am very sorry... I will not take your pictures here.  This was a very special and specific circumstance.  On most days this location requires off camera flashes (I don't do that), plus on most days the wind is terrible and on most days... Cija falls when she shoots at Daniel's Gate.  So, let it go.  There are other GREAT locations to choose from. 
I am so excited for Crystal and Scott and I can't wait to meet my new little great niece or nephew! I thought I had it figured out, I was definitely team girl but at their last appointment, baby threw a curve ball. Now, I am not sure what to think. 
The suspense is killing me!
I was so impressed with their heart making skills, especially when you note the size difference of their hands. 

Okay... this girl has got to get some shut eye. 
My dear sweet, Crystal.  I love you with all my heart.  I am so proud of the beautiful woman you have become and I am so excited to see you become a mom.  With God as your chief advisor, you are going to be amazing and everything that little one needs! 
Scott, I have grown to love and respect you so much, I feel so blessed to have you as my "nephew", exciting days lie ahead!! 
Now, remember... deep breaths! 
Hugs to both of you!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: