Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

Just when I thought I was finished with seniors, I got another one!!
This is Jordan, he is a 2017 homeschool senior, who is passionate about cars and music!
 I was digging the cello photos!  Never worked with a cello before.
 All this beautiful fall color was a bonus!

 and he plays guitar too!

 Speaking of musical talents, my little Sabrina actually played the harp with the Castle Rock Orchestra this past Sunday.  I was one proud mama (and wife, the hubs was playing too). 

 I even got to see one of my seniors from last year up there playing is viola.  I don't think he remembered me but it was fun to see him in action.

 Well, Jordan, I wish you all the best in your upcoming adventures!! Thanks for spending the morning with me!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: