Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Fall is such a crazy time of year for me.  Trying to get back into the swing of homeschooling, a jam packed shoot schedule, trying to discipline myself so that I don't take on too much, the holidays fast approaching.  It can all be overwhelming some days. But then, there is Walmart and the grocery delivery!! That's right you heard me!  Greg from Walmart just delivered my groceries to my front door AND he didn't seem to care, that I am still in my pajamas with yesterday's mascara smeared under my eyes.  Nope, he just smiled and wished me a good day.  
Thanks, Greg, I think you're awesome!
 Now, on to Patrick, Molly and their sweet kiddos.
Ben and Annie

 Ben loves cars, so finding these old automobiles was a pretty awesome find.

 Haven't the colors this year been amazing!!! I love fall so much!

 She just thought running back and forth was hilarious!




 Knock. Knock. How's there...  this girl has some great jokes!
Thanks guys!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: