Monday, August 17, 2009

Baby & Children's Photography in Castle Rock, CO
















Happy Monday everyone! Holy cow that was a crazy busy weekend! Scrapbooking with my peeps on Friday, Festival in the Park on Saturday, church and home fellowship on Sunday, so when did I have a chance to see this little fairy princess?!? Well, Eva and I spent about a hour together Saturday evening, in between the Festival and the Chinese takeout! Oh my goodness, this sweet child was an absolute doll, with those great big baby blues and a smile that squeezed my heart! Eva is 4 months old, still to little for sitting up, so I brought a couple of different baskets to help Eva look her very best! As far as I am concerned a baby is never to young for an outdoor photoshoot! (I can't wait till winter I found the cutest little sleigh just big enough for a wee one!) To schedule your own "One Wish" session visit my website at www.3wishesphotography.com . Well, now it is time to pack things up and head out for "date night" with my cherubs. Until next time... Cija

No comments: