Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Senior Pictures in Denver, Colorado








Hey everybody, this is Laura, a 2010 Senior from Denver Christian! I met Laura when she was in the 2nd grade... I was her Sunday school teacher, and wouldn't you know it, 10 years later our paths have crossed again. I found Laura to be just as beautiful and sweet as I remembered her from so long ago. Laura is planning to major in agriculture and hopes to have a farm one day!! I gotta be honest, in all the conversations that I have had with seniors over the years I have never heard that one before; but by golly, I think that's just great! We took Laura's pictures in two different locations and Laura's mom got to try out her Indy driving skills in our race against the sun! Well done, Deb! We made it! Laura is also a big football fan and is the manager of her high school football team, so we got to take this fun "theme" photo too!! Visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/ to schedule your own senior session. Until tomorrow! Cija

No comments: