Thursday, August 27, 2009

Family Photography in Denver






















Oh the insanity of it all, I am running a tiny bit behind schedule!! I just know all you faithful followers have been checking in everyday and have wondered "hmmm... where could Cija be!?!?" Well, here I am, but not for long I have a list a mile long of things to do and then I am outta here, pow, zoom... gone! Off to the Ladies Retreat in Keystone, where I will be kickin' back with friends and soakin' up the love of my Jesus! But before I hit the road I wanted to share some pics from my shoot this week with the Vogel's and their blond haired beauties. There is only a few more weeks left to capture the summer colors so visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/ to schedule your own family shoot. It's also the perfect time to schedule school pictures for you kiddos!!! Have a super cool weekend my friends. God Bless. Cija

No comments: