Saturday, August 22, 2009

Maternity Photography In Castle Rock, Highlands Ranch, Parker & Denver Metro
















Yes, I am at it again in the wee hours of the morning... and yes, I always regret it in the morning! Today I had two photo shoots the first was here at the house, a maternity shoot. Baby Kate is due to make her arrival in September. Mom, dad and big brother Kevin are excited to meet this precious little one (and so am I!!) I just love those newborn shoots! Sarah purchased a "Before & After Wishes" package and with that she gets two sessions, one before the baby is born and one after... two sessions and a total of 14 images to capture the memory of this special time. If you are interested in booking a session of your own, visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/. Well, I should probably go to bed, it's tired out!! Till next time... Cija

No comments: