Monday, August 16, 2010

Photographer in Castle Rock, CO








Happy Monday!! Usually Monday's are kind of a drag, but the girls are in school, Rod is at work and I intend to get all sorts of sumpthing done! So... it is a happy Monday! Had a great weekend! Saturday we (the family) went to Nomelie's (yep, my favorite cupcake joint) for cakes and latte's (ginger peach... I love you!)!! Then I took the family with me to my shoot with Brooke and her peeps (they played in the fountain) and then it was out to dinner! You can image how thrilled all these boys were about having their pictures taken (again!), although I think they may have a future male model on their hands with Austin, he was definitely strikin' a pose. I love seeing the different personalities in kids. Jordan was the super cool one, he looked good, and he knew it. Jacob, well he was just along for the ride, he was up for whatever, when ever and cute little Cade... well he LOVES trains and was not at all happy when it was time to leave! Well, enjoy the peek! http://www.3wishesphotography.com/ Until next time! Cija

No comments: