Friday, August 20, 2010

Senior Pictures in Denver, Colorado








Ah... I am so glad it is Friday! It was a fun day, spent the better part of it behind the camera, but that's the way I like it. So this afternoon I did my 1st official Boudoir shoot, can I just say "Wow! that was really fun!" I would love to be able to show you a sneak peek, but it was a "for your eyes only" type of shoot and the eyes licensed to peek are her husbands! Happy Birthday Andy!

Then this evening I met up with Anna, a 2011 senior from Smokey Hill High School. I like Anna, she was fun to hang out with, and didn't even get mad (either that or she hid it really well) when I had her lay down in the mud with her pretty white pants!! OOPS! My bad! And then there was her very handy mom and sister, who helped block the sun and hold the branches out of my face! Thanks guys!! If you haven't booked your Senior pictures yet, you should probably "get on it" time's a wastin'! For more information, visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/. Hugs! Cija

No comments: