Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Senior Pictures in Lonetree, Colorado











Today has been a strangely slow day. Most of my days fly by with me chasing after them, but today, I seem to be the one out in front and my day is lingering behind me. Hmmm... I wonder what that is all about. Last night I was with Brady, he is a 2011 Senior from Cherokee Trail. Next year he plans to play college football, but... he's still not sure where he will end up (Hey! maybe one day he will be in the NFL, and I will get to say "I took his picture before he was famous!") Brady brought along Rachel, who I assume is his girlfriend but come to think of it I never really asked. Gee, I hope she isn't a cousin or something... and I'm askin' the two of them to cuddle up! Honestly, I think my assumption was right, cuz they didn't seem to mind. I'm a little blue because the Senior Season is coming to an end, and I just had soooo much fun taking senior pictures!! But that means it's almost officially FALL!!! Yippee!! I love fall!! (By the way, mark your calendars the Halloween Photo day is Saturday, Oct 23rd! Well, I am off! Till next time. Cija

No comments: