Sunday, October 3, 2010

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado






So Thursday morning I got a call from my darling, precious daughter, Melia. She was at school, crying her little heart out because she never gets to see me anymore... "you are always working." Crush, squeeze, stomp on my little heart, I felt terrible!! So after Bible Study, I grabbed a deck of UNO cards and headed to the school. The girls and I spent their lunch hour in the office playing UNO and reconnecting a bit. Wanting to drive the point home, that I love my baby girl more than anything, she became my photo assistant and joined me on my photoshoot Thursday night. Professional? Probably not, but that it just the way it's gonna be, ain't nothing more precious to me than my family, so if one of my girlies needs a night with their mommy they're gonna get it, even if it means coming to a photo shoot with me. God apparently wanted to bless Melia and I with lots of time to chat because it took us 2 hours to get from our house in Castle Rock to Genesse! Thankfully the Greff's were very understanding that we were 30 minutes late! It was fun to see our friends again and to see how much their kids have grown since last year! I will especially look forward to seeing them again in January for dinner and some Greed!! Well, I am off, the Cooksey's are actually having our family pictures done today! Time to start primping! TTFN! Cija

No comments: