Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Family Photography in Denver, CO

Wow! is it wet outside!! My two photoshoot for today will have to be rescheduled, what a bummer! I was looking forward to meeting a set of 1 year old twins (oh... I remember the days!!) and tonight my little Charlie!! Not Quinn = Charlie, but Charlie = Charlie. But enough about that. Sunday afternoon (another wet day!!) I was with the Scott family.

I just love this picture of them hanging with their kids... Brian and (oh my gosh I am losing it! I can not remember names to save my life lately, which so frustrating because that is my thing!! I remember everybody's name but lately my mind is just a bowl of spinning matter! I am gonna have to start writing everyone's names down! Oh for the love of pizza!) Mason, I think it's Mason and Harper! I am 100% sure on Harper! and 85% on Mason (please forgive me, Kathleen). Any way, Brian and Mason had just made an interesting discovery, I will let you use your imagination.
This was my very favorite picture of Harper... so sweet.


Okay, so Brian is like a master grasshopper catcher, in Mason's hand is one such grasshopper... Harper was waiting with great expectation!
And then he let it go!! Priceless!!! I love that look on her face compared to the look on his face so classic... Girl vs. Boy!


I truly enjoyed my time with the Scott Family!! I hope you enjoyed this sneak peek at that session for more info on booking your own session visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/

No comments: