Saturday, October 30, 2010

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado

Early this morning I was with Williams family. Julie wanted some mountain views, but in the morning you have to go west to get the mountains in the east so the sun won't be in your eyes. So we headed west and then south 22 miles round trip on a wash board dirt road... I thought my teeth were going to fall out of my head!
Even when you go west, to get the mountains in the east the mountains in the west are still prettier...

Julie's parents were in town for a visit, so we got one of the whole family.

Cade was taking a scenic ride with his dad.

Captured some family fun...

Luke and Cade such cute boys!

Okay... so this was quite the adventure, at our first stop there were some campers, but hey! We just drove 11 miles of wash board for those views! So we were moving in, campers or no campers... they were still sleeping anyway, so we just tried to be quiet. It was time to head to our next location, I jumped in my car, secured my camera for the bumpy ride and tried to put the car in reverse. Nothing, it wouldn't budge! I tried again and again!! Finally, I got out and went to get Julie's husband to help. He mentioned that maybe the ride had jolted something loose in the transmission... YIKES! He jumps in the front seat and tries to put it in gear... nothing!

So... wait for it...

He turns the key in the ignition and wahla! Problem fixed! (hmmm... I guess you have to turn the car on for it to go into gear!) Who knew!?!

One final picture with Grandpa and the boys and it was time to head home.

No comments: