Sunday, May 1, 2011

Photographer in Castle Rock, Co








Can I just say that I am missing my little family...  my hubby is restoring a 1971 VW Beetle and he spent all of Friday evening tinkering, yesterday I spent the whole day scrapbooking at a friend's house (he and all my cherubs were asleep by the time I got home), this morning I worked a double shift at the Welcome Desk at church and then Rod was off to play his trombone in a concert and the girls spent the day playing with the neighbor girls.  Ah... but there is always the dinner hour to bring us all back together. 
Speaking of families, this is the Cromwell family, Jim Sr., Judy, Jim, Dawn, Alex & Michael.  Living in 3 different states they want to take advantage of their time together to get a family photo done.  I was a little nervous when I read the forecast, a storm was due to hit, so we moved our start time up by an hour to try and beat the rain.  As it turned out we were just fine, no rain... just lots an lots of wind!  I enjoyed my time with this family so much!
Well, tomorrow I am scheduled to be with Stella for her 6 month milestone session, I always look forward to those babies!!  Until then... Cija

No comments: