Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO



Just stopping in with a sneak peek from my Saturday shoot with Brooke and her boys...
Yes, we got rained on, but we took cover for a bit and then got right back to it. 
 Love the outfits!!  Love the colors, love the t-shirts... 
love that these pictures reflect who they are everyday. 
Cade was not too excited about seeing me at first, but he came around rather quickly and was super cooperative, he wins the 4 year old award!
 Of course, I had a fabulous time with the Gammel's I always do and I am so grateful that they come back year after year!
 I must admit I am little whirlwindy today.  We have a lot going on here today. The girls start school tomorrow and we are leaving for South Dakota on Friday, so we are busy cleaning and doing laundry and packing because volleyball started this week and we have practice both Wednesday and Thursday nights.  
 Oh... and add to that we adopted a dog from the Buddy Center so we are constantly working on training!!  Sometimes I don't really think the timing of things through to well. 
 HA!!!  Look at Cade!  He thought he was pretty cool. 
 At the very end of the shoot, in what looked like the dead of night we took one last picture with the "oh so loved" jeep!

Alright! It is back to work for me!  
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome job...which is why I come back year after year!
The shirts photographed better than I thought they would!

Unknown said...

Great job Cija! Love the pictures just about as much as I love this family!!!!