Friday, August 23, 2013

Newborn Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Miss Elena

So on Wednesday I got to spend my morning with Miss Elena, just days old, it was time for her very first photo shoot... and she was a perfect little model.

Ah... I love when then give us a little smile!

And here is the life she has to look forward too with her big brother, Connor!!  Trucks one minute and kisses the next. 
I really can't say how much I love this photo for Andrea and her baby girl...
 And this picture with her daddy, lends it's self to some great "captions".

 I don't have the opportunity to do many outdoor newborn shoots, 
so when the come along they are so much fun!!

 Okay, in light of the fact that I started this post at noon and it is not 10:17, I am going to stop!!!
and just let Andrea see her pictures!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: