Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Senior Photos in Castle Rock, CO

 Little by little, I am finally starting to catch up, who knew one little 3 day weekend would through such a monkey wrench into one's schedule. 
 But here is the sneak peek of my shoot with Maria.
We had about a 20 minute rain delay, but eventually the rain moved out and we were able to due her shoot with no more issues. 

 I think Maria has the most beautiful smile, she told me that she would like to go into nursing and I think she will be a huge blessing to her patients with her sweet smile and gentle spirit. 

 The one below might just be my fave of the day, but quite frankly, it's a little hard to choose.
She was just a natural in front of the camera!  

 I love August... it's just one senior after another!!

 Well, I am going to take advantage of the girls being in bed and Rod working late and get back to work myself.  

 Time for a little Pandora and editing!
See you again tomorrow with a sneak peek of my shoot with Jordan. 
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: