Sunday, November 3, 2013

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Just  sliding in for a Sunday night post before this crazy week starts!  
One day last week, at this point I am not even sure which day, I was with Cory and Denise and their fabulous 5!  
This lovely lady is Haley.
And that is where the names stop.
I was a hot mess on this shoot, I couldn't keep the boys names straight to save my life!!
So, this is handsome boy #1 
Handsome boy #2
Handsome boy #3 (love the lips!!)
And Handsome boy #4 (poor little one he was pretty much done and it was pretty ding dang cold! So we ended up taking his pictures in my trunk!
My oh my... what a bundle of JOY!

The chilly shoots are definitely upon us!  So if your shoot is coming up, please remember to dress WARM!!  Lots of layers, sweaters, jackets, vests, scarves they all look great and they will make your shoot much more enjoyable. 


We even got to see some wild life on this shoot, some deer and even a MOOSE!
Well... I am feeling a wee bit sleepy so for now I will say, nighty night! 
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: