Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Newborn Photography in Castle Rock, CO

Say "Hello" to Lucea!!  
(pronouced "Lucy")
She was the sweetest little peanut... and I do mean peanut!
Note even 5 pounds!!
She cracked me up... because she loved to have her legs stretched out straight in front of her!!
So... sweet, her hair was the best!
Oh my goodness, she was such a little doll to work with!!
 I was also quite taken with this HAT!!  It was ginormus on her but we made it work!
Oh and her nursery was the bomb... chevron, pinwheels, these super cool paper balls, and zoo animals!
And clearly she is being brought up right in her bronco gear!
 Okay, the image below is my fave of the day...  I LOVE this photo!
 When the piggies are this good you have to take multiple images!!
 She's a beauty!! Congratulations!!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: