Sunday, November 24, 2013

Family Photography in Castle Rock, CO

Man! I am freezing!!  Feels like my little fingers are gonna snap right off typing' this!
Focus Cija!!  Okay, this is the wonderful William's family.
I was with them Wednesday afternoon for a quick family shoot before the snow hit. 
 I have been taking their photos since Cade (above) was a newborn… or more accurately even before he was born, Julie was one of my very first maternity clients. 
It really is cool to photograph a family each year and see how their kids grow up over the years.  Luke grew up quite a bit since the last time I saw him!!
 We took these photos in their backyard… nice view aye?
 Ah….


 So… big plans for Thanksgiving?  I can't believe it is time for Thanksgiving again!!
 We had a photo bomber!!
Okay… back to work, trying to get got up before the weekend so I can just be present… with my family.  TTFN!  Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: