Friday, August 22, 2014

Milestones Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Is it Friday yet?!?
Oh wait! it is Friday.  WOW! what a crazy week I've had.
 So my hubby got sick, really sick on Sunday and ended up being admitted to the hospital with severe symptoms caused by vertigo.  He is home now, but his world is still spinning… which has kinda made my world spin (in a completely different way of course.) 
 But on Thursday morning, I loaded my hubby up in the car and we headed out to see Ryker for his 6 month shoot (he is a wee bit over 6 months but we were waiting for him to mastering his sitting up skills!
 He was a sheer delight!  Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezey!!
and so very happy!
 Look at him, just kickin' back taking it easy. 
 But I think my fave of the day has to be the one below.
Until next time! 
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: