Monday, August 11, 2014

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

 Well, we did it, the first day of school is done and we got thru everything and stayed on scheduled (thank you, Kashia!!)  Now tomorrow will be another test, we add harp lessons and horse back riding to the mix, but I am feeling confident!! Can you believe the girls are going to learn how to play the harp?!?!? I am soooo excited. 
 Now it is time for them to play and for me to get some work done before I crank out some dinner and then jet off to another senior shoot.  
 So Friday night I was with Madison (and a couple of her friend's that came along as makeshift closet makers and wardrobe advisors)!
 So true story… when I took the picture above a SNAKE slithered by and Madison didn't even flinch!! She just sat there and was like "Oh it's okay."  WHAT!?!?  Okay???? It is NOT okay!  but I tried to act all cool too… now, if that would have been a spider, forget it! I would have hightailed it out of there and she would have been all like "Ummm…. where did she go?!?!"
 So the Red Wall in Castle Rock is now a Blue Wall… what do you think???  I have not decided, I love it here, but I am not sure I will always love it, and I always loved the red wall. 
 Madison was hoping for some creek side photos, I aim to please.  
(Man, I wish I looked like this sitting by a creek!)

 Now the end of the shoot was my favorite.  
No Snakes.
Beautiful lighting.
and
Red Lips!  I love red lips!! They LOOK SOOOO AMAZING!!
 Love love love these pictures with the twirly iron stuff. Yes, that is very technical talk. My mom would have some fancy word, she always has fancy words for ordinary things like:
Davenport = couch
Hassock = footstool
It was very confusing as a child. 

 Once again, I got serenaded on this shoot.
(Little secret, I always let them play longer than they actually need too!!)

Well, dinner time is fast approaching!!  I am off!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: