Friday, August 8, 2014

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

Just dropping in for a quick sneak peek of my shoot with Austin last night.

Does he have the total model vibe or what??? Especially with his "serious face".
 Austin is a 2015 Senior at Rock Canyon high school and while he is not sure about his specific career aspirations, he is toying with a business degree.
 Well… I can't dilly dally today, there is much to do in between my two shoots today, but I wanted to get this sneak peek up for Brenda (Austin's mom). 
 I won't be back until next week… oh my goodness, next week!!!
Full shoot schedule, school starts, leadership retreat and family in town for a visit!

Holy moly!!!
 Austin, you did a great job!!! Have a fabulous senior year!!
 www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


No comments: