Monday, August 4, 2014

Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

"Ah"… there, I will go ahead and say it for you!!
These two sweet girls are two of my favorites, Natalie and Emma!!
Look how much they've grown up!!  Little Natalie is on the left, one of my favorite pictures from her 6 month shoot (where she stuck her tongue out the whole time!!)

Mom, Katie and Dad, David came along as well, to make it a family affair!
Oh my goodness, these girls were so sweet!
All you had to say was "Cinderella" and little Emma would light up and laugh!


Miss Natalie, was so curious about the long fluffy grass around her!!  She couldn't help but pull the fluffies off the grass and throw them in the air. 





 A beautiful night and a beautiful family. 
Thanks Garrisons, for allowing me to photograph your family!
I hope you had a great time at the zoo!!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: