Friday, March 20, 2015

Children's Photographer in Lonetree, CO

This morning I got to hang out with these two handsome fellas. 
Greyson is 3 years old and Kyson is 1 year old.
 Kyson is saying, "Ah… look how cute I am."  I have to agree!
 And don'tcha just love Greyson spiffy hair!
 Love the hat!! Especially with those big beautiful blue eyes!
Oh and the teeth!  I love the teeth!!
 Kyson was not completely on board with the whole idea of pictures but I got say… 
his little faces are positively precious!
 Greyson got a kick out of my snorting, it dawned on me… I haven't had to pull out the snort is good long while! Trust me, I haven't lost my skills.
 Such handsome boys, sometimes I wonder what it would have been like to have a boy. 
 Look!  He and his mom coordinated!
 Ah… Kisses!
 I am in love with the photo below… the lashes, that nose and those lips!

Happy 1st Day of Spring!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: