Monday, April 13, 2015

Newborn Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

So much sweetness!!! This little beauty is Anna.
And I got to take her precious photos today.
Just look at those baby blues!! and truly the sweetest little mouth! 
A D O R A B L E
These are just a couple of her fans,  Ellie and her beautiful mommy, Catherine.
(Big brother was at school and dad… well, he was working)
So it was a Girls Day!

I think the one below will take my "Fave of the Day", I am in love with that little smile!
Pleasant dreams are always welcome.
Lovin' me some sister love!!
 This would another one, a close second runner up for my "Fave of the Day", she looks so peaceful, all snuggled up in the blanket grandma made for her. 
 Anna was positively perfect, I think the 85 degree house helped, she was toasty warm! 
But mom says she is a very happy and content little one, and I have to agree.

 Smooches!!!
Seriously?!?!  SO CUTE!!!  
 I hope to back here soon with photos of my brand new grand niece!!  She was due yesterday…  she is already fashionably late!
Okay… nighty night!
For more information or to schedule you own session please visit the website for more information.
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com






No comments: