Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

It's hump day, but I have thought it was Thursday all day, so I am constantly disappointed that tomorrow is not Friday. But today has not been all bad. 
This morning Sabrina and I got to hang out with Nolan… his mom, his nanny and his big sister, Emily. 
Hard to believe that it is already time for Nolan's 1 year photo shoot. 
Can I just say… Zane and Kerrie make some super duper cute kids.

Little Nolan is quite the snappy dresser!
 Honestly, I truly do have the best job.  I just love getting to take photos of all this cuteness!
Sabrina had a very fun time playing with Emily, she was figuring out how long until she can babysit and then wanted to know if I thought Kerrie would hire her to babysit! 
 Oh my goodness!!!  Look at that wrinkled up nose!
 I love those cheeks!
 Now… just look at these booboo faces!!  This is big sister Emily at her 1 year old shoot and Mr. Nolan  sportin' the same booboo face at his 1 year old shoot!
 Ah… Happy Birthday, Nolan!
I think you are pretty awesome!
 It's time to book your session!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: