Thursday, November 12, 2015

Family Photographer in Franktown, CO

It's late and the fog is thick in my brain, but I have things to say.
I am not saying that they will make any sense but alas I am going to try.
First of all, I love this family so much!  My first shoot with them was just a few days after Kylie was born and they have been such faithful and loyal customers ever since.  Just makes me shake my head, I am soooo blessed to have such amazing people, like the Jameson's, in my life and such a vital part of my business.
Oh and these kids!!!  Love them!
 Kylie is 5. 
Keein & McKay are 2. Right?  Yes, I think that is right.
 Now, let me tell you about this shoot… our shoot was scheduled for Tuesday at 3:15.
 Monday at 3:41 I got a call from Katie, she confused the days and they were at the shoot location dressed and ready to go.  She was pretty stressed and was thinking there was no way she could go through the getting ready again tomorrow and getting Kylie out of school etc.
 We talked for a bit and after reminding her that we are moving into winter we decided to go ahead and meet on Tuesday. 
 3:00 on Tuesday came and Melia and I headed out to Dawson's Butte.  I was super prepared, I knew Katie might be a bit stressed after the whole wrong day debacle, so I had been sure to think through the location and preplan the shoot. 
 On the way there, Melia and I prayed.  We prayed for Katie, that everything would go smoothly, and that the kids would be in good moods and that her stress level would be low.  We pulled into the parking lot at 12 after 3:00.  
 3:15 came and went, 3:30… still no Katie.  Melia suggested I call, but I told her that I didn't want to call and make her more stressed if she was running late,  we would just be patient. 
 3:40 still no Katie.  A little thought… "I'm at the right location, right?"
Then that sick feeling in the pit of my stomach!!
I am sure she said Dawson's Butte.
I call Katie. 
"Katie, where are you?"
"We're sitting here at Hidden Mesa."
CRAP!!!!
So much for doing everything I could to make the shoot stress fee!!!
I raced to Hidden Mesa and was met with smiles and grace filled attitudes!
I told you… I love this family!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: