Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Dropping by with another sneak peek from last weekend. 
 It was the perfect day!  Snow everywhere, but mild temps! PERFECTION!
 At some points the snow was literally a foot deep!! In others it was completely melted.
Ya gotta love Colorado!
 This is Lovely, Olivia.  I could have taken pictures of her all the live long day!
 Of course, her mom and dad were pretty awesome too.  Especially, Amanda made her way around in the beautiful boots!  She never even slipped, I was quite impressed. 
 A special thank you to Amity for coming out and assisting me on this shoot!
She was awesome, switching out lenses, holding reflectors and carrying my sled!
 Okay, I must be off, there is much to do!
 If I don't see you again before Thursday, I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: