Sunday, November 22, 2015

Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Cija is so happy!!!  
All this fabulous snow! Makes my little heart go pitter patter!
And on Saturday afternoon, I got to play in the snow with these handsome kids!
Drew...
 Allie and Casey, (not sure I got all those spellings right!)
 And no, these beautiful ladies are not twins!  They actually look more alike than my twins!
 Poor Allie, she had short boots on, I imagine she had some pretty wet feet by the time we were done, but she was a good sport! Never complained even once!
 Ah… sisters!
 After this shoot was over, we grabbed the girls and headed downtown (Castle Rock) for the Star Lighting.  Sad story… I was wearing my flip flops (of course) but parking was a bear, so Rod pulled over and told us to hop out.
Right into a snow bank! Snow banks, flip flops and a couple of hours walking around downtown is not a good combination! I know you have no sympathy for me! But take the snow bank out of the equation and I would have been just fine!
 But even with cold feet it was a festive evening and a great way to kick off the holiday season!!
 Now it is off to bed for this girl!
See you soon!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


No comments: