Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 Last night I got to be with two of my favorite boys. 
Tristan & Tyler
 Tyler just turned 5 and will be starting kindergarten in the fall, 
where they definitely do not sing songs, except for maybe "The ABC's".
Oops! We were photo bombed!

 Tristan is knocking down 7's door!
 It is always a pleasure to photograph these boys, they are always such good listeners!
 And the cuteness factor is off the charts!
 Another, photo bomber!

 Well... we have church in the park tonight, so I think I might make a batch of chocolate chips cookies. 

 Speaking of sweet treats the boys and I had a fun game of guess the cupcake topping last night. 
 In the end, I think it was a tie.

 Okay then, I am off... to make cookies! Until next time!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: