Monday, July 11, 2016

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Oh man! I sure do love my job!!!
What a sweet time I had with the Loyd family!
Especially, these sweet little ones, Emerson and Landon!
 They were just precious and so much fun to work with. 

 We had the most amazing weather and beautiful morning light for this shoot!

 I know that I do the majority of my shoots in the evening but morning is a great option if:
- You are a morning person (no grumps allowed)
- If you have young kids 
PLUS... Colorado weather is almost always beautiful in the morning! No pesky thunderstorms.

 I officially booked for July and just about 50% booked for August, so make sure and get on the schedule soon if you are looking for summer photos or 2017 Senior pictures. 

LOVE!  Thanks Loyd family!  Hope to see you back again real soon!
 Look at those little hands! So CUTE!
 www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


No comments: