Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

 Why is it that I am always doing these sneak peeks after my bedtime.
I need to figure out a new routine so I am not so sleepy when talking about these shoots!
 Because this was a really fun shoot!  Mark is learning to be a pilot and got us permission to take some photos out with the planes at Centennial Airport. 

This was a first for me but I enjoyed the push out of my box and the chance to play with such fun backgrounds. 

 In addition, to flying Mark plays the sax in the Douglas County Marching Band.


 And doesn't he look like Robin Williams!!!

 Look at all those bars on his jacket, I suspect that means he's a big wig!
Actally he is a big wig, he is the drum major! You know that guy in charge with the big stick!

 There are no limits to where this guy will go!! The best to luck to you in all your adventures!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: