Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

So last week, I got to meet up with my sweet friend, Staci and her two kids.  Courtney was getting her pictures taken and her brother offered his support by carrying all of our stuff!
It was an absolutely gorgeous morning and I loved the beautiful sunlight filtering through the trees.

 Pretty sure Courtney's favorite when I ask her to sit on this pile of sticks!  Don't worry, I made to shew any critters away before I had her sit down.  In fact, I was so thorough my flip-flop got stuck in that pile of sticks!

 Loved this beautiful spot!

 Okay, I have to get ready for my shoot tonight!  TWINS!

 Thanks, Courtney!  You look beautiful!  Have an amazing senior year!

www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: