Thursday, August 3, 2017

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

Tuesday night was my shoot with Siera & Brelan.
2018 Seniors at Highland Ranch High School.
 It was pretty much a perfect night, well maybe and a little hot and I did spend a lot of it completely blind from looking into the sun but...

 It was worth it!  
 This was another one of those shoots where I could have kept going and going!
 Both were so fun to work with. 

So Brelan is thinking he wants to own his own business, in the food industry. Maybe own a restaurant... I made a couple of movie suggestions for him.  
 Siera is thinking pre-law... long range? Attorney.
I couldn't think any good lawyer movies on the spot, it may be that I am current law drama is "Drop Dead Diva" and I wasn't sure how that would be interpreted!


 Thanks to both of you, for a great shoot!!
I wish you all the best in your senior year!



www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: